My Wellbeing Journal – 3rd & 4th Class2nd July 2020
My Wellbeing Journal – 3rd & 4th Class
This programme is based on the I AM online course for Primary teachers. This journal enables the child to record their wellbeing journey.
- engages in mindfulness while creating art such as mandalas, zendalas and labyrinths
- uses simple tools to cope with stress.
The child learns:
- how to recognise and deal with anxiety
- how to swap negative thoughts for positive ones
- how to use their breathing to relax
- how the amygdala in our brain can keep us on high alert… until we control it.
My Wellbeing Journal